- This event has passed.
The campus of the liberated companies
19 June | 12h00 - 20 June | 14h00
On June 19 and 20, 2019, Laurent Ledoux will participate in the 2019 edition of the Campus of the liberated companies in Saint-Herblain (Nantes).
About the event
24 hours to bring together the leaders of organizations engaged in a liberation process. 24 hours to discover inspiring testimonies, learn about our best practices, exchange, sing, celebrate….
This edition of the campus is reserved for leaders of organizations, members of the Circle of Liberateds (CLR) and their guests. Anyone can invite a person who is also involved in the transformation of his own organization.
Participation : As we open our meeting to guests, we will be more numerous than initially planned and ask for a contribution towards the cost of meals and equipment of 100 € per person (this does not include accommodation and transport). Please register on Weezevent (button below). For the sake of cost transparency, we will make all the real costs of our event available to all on the registration mini-site.
Who is organizing?
L’association des entreprises libérée and the VIA7 group (Isaac Getz, Mehdi Berrada, Christophe Collignon, Laurent Ledoux, Jean-Luc Morfouace, Thierry Pick, Pierre Sorel, Yann Trichard, Henri Van de Kraats).
Contact : Christophe Collignon, +33671655018, email@example.com
For more information on previous editions : https://www.campus-entreprises-liberees.org/
- 12:00 – Reception and buffet
- Start of testimonies and animations at 14:00.
- Testimonies : Cendrine CARTEGNIE, canadian entrepreneur, liberated leader of SYNERTEK, a metal alloy forming company, in Quebec City, will be presenting her experience in LC transformation in North America.
- Pitchs : Feedback from experience « Top » or « Flop », by the Liberated Leaders, members of CLR, according to what each one has prepared.
- Exchanges of good practices by theme between participants.
- Animations and surprises
- Dinner together, in a good mood and with music,… then everyone goes back to their accommodation.
- Gathering at 9:00 for breakfast.
- Start of testimonies and animations at 09:30.
- Testimonies : Ulysse DORIOZ, director of Transformation for the Ile-de-France Region.
- Continuation of pitchs and exchanges between Liberated Leaders
- Buffet lunch at 12:30
- Departure 14:00
- Cendrine CARTEGNIE is co-founder of Synertek Industries Inc, a Quebec company specialized in the transformation of sheet metal.
During her 25 years of experience, Cendrine has been thinking long and hard about how to manage an organization. As head of Synertek, she realizes that traditional business management, particularly in terms of personnel management, does not align with her humanist values and convictions. It therefore seems natural to adopt innovative management practices. Gradually, Cendrine is taking her company to a collaborative organization. With the help of her team, she imagines and builds innovative systems to create an organization that will know a little better every day to combine humanity, performance and prosperity in a manufacturing environment. In particular, it implements the principle of self-managed teams at Synertek. Her pioneering ideas and leadership have earned Synertek honours, including the 2014 Work-Family Balance Award for the Chaudière-Appalaches region and the 2018 Distinction Award for management practices and psychological well-being.
Recognized by her peers as a pioneer, Cendrine will shed light on the implementation of the Liberated Company in North America.
- Ulysse DORIOZ is director of Transformation for the Ile-de-France Region.
He has been working for the Ile-de-France Regional Council for three years to build the global transformation strategy: he has the challenge of creating the first modern, open and innovative administration that frees up work for the Ile-de-France region.
He shares his energy in three main missions: nurturing the strategic vision, serving his teams and deploying the working methods of tomorrow. The challenge is to reinvent the way public action is produced.
Trained in Lyon, Lausanne, Geneva and Montreal, former mergers and acquisitions consultant, then change management consultant, he has demonstrated his commitment and expertise through an international career: France, Switzerland, Canada, United States and Brazil.
Ulysses and his team members will explain how and why a large organization can reinvent its model to free up teamwork.